Optimize your Exhibiting at Trade Shows, Conferences and Seminars - maximise your Return on Investment (ROI)
Gain more clients, enhance your brand, and engage in hi-performance exhibiting.
- How happy are you with your exhibiting performance?
- What strategy do you have for your next live marketing event?
- How will you engage, qualify and educate your new business prospects?
- Up to 94% of Companies do not know - or did not measure - what results they got from their last event.
- Up to 70% of Companies do not have a pro-active face to face engagement strategy.
10 reasons why you must attend this ground-breaking Masterclass:
- clarify and quantify your live marketing objectives
- build the bridge from your trade show booth to your business plan
- maximise and measure your anticipated return on investment and return on objectives
- differentiate and enhance your brand
- calculate how many visitors you need to engage, to deliver your objectives
- select the right team for your event.
- upskill & inspire your team to understand & deliver high-performance face to face engagement
- gather real-time market intelligence from your industry peers and competitors
- create a compelling reason for qualified prospects to see you again after the event.
- extend your impact beyond the show for years to come
Who Should Attend?
- Trade Show Exhibitors
- Exhibition Contractors, Suppliers
- Exhibition Organisers
- Trade Associations
- Business Owners / CEO’s
- Marketing Directors/Managers
- Sales Directors/Managers
- CFO / FD’s.
Business Speaker & Consultant
John Blaskey’s unique insight – and forty years’ experience – challenge the typical habits of face to face marketing to release accelerated growth for any organisation, conference and tradeshow organiser.
John inspires and persuades any growth hungry organisation to create sustainable live marketing strategies, differentiate themselves, and measure every aspect of their performance. John’s masterclasses, workshops, keynotes and consulting are all delivered with sharp observation and a dangerous sense of humour.
His counter-intuitive techniques transform typical tradeshow, conference and congress practices and always deliver guaranteed outcomes. John’s clients include global trade and professional associations, government departments, corporate multinationals and SMEs across every sector and on every continent.
Founder & Managing Director – Expo Stars Interactive Ltd.
Lee Ali is the Founder & Managing Director of Expo Stars Interactive, a global face-to-face engagement company based in Manchester and Dubai. A Sales & Marketing specialist with over 25 years field experience and with a deep interest in Business Psychology, Lee has worked extensively in the Communications sector including Telecoms, Mobile, Broadcasting, Online and Live Marketing. For the past 8 years, Lee has supported over 400 international exhibitors across the world, to improve visitor engagement at trade shows and achieve measurable results.
Lee is a Fellow of the Institute of Sales and Marketing Management, (InstSMM), & Member of the Institute of Directors (IoD).
- This was the rare Masterclass that deserves its title. It was well structured with plenty of relevant examples from real life and provided a sensible approach to designing a successful exhibition stand. I highly recommend itMarketing Manager Fujitsu-SiemensVery focused dayEvents Manager Society of Maritime IndustriesDiscovering the energy that goes into getting leads / meetingsManchester and Cheshire Construction
- Questioning our exhibition strategyCommercial Director Packaging Automation LtdVery thought provokingSales Director Aluminium Special ProductsChanging mindsets about how to get the best out of exhibitingSales and Marketing Tebis UK Ltd
- How to utilise the exhibition to the maxMarketing Manager Air Master EquipmentSome refreshing ideas to implement at the next showMarketing Manager MatradeThe reason we exhibit? Ask the questions firstMarketing Communications Terumo
- Found all sections very interesting and something I can take away and work withConstruction Products Association (CPA)Illustrations of what to do and what not to doDirector General Association British Mining Equipment Companies (ABMEC)engage, entertain, educateBusiness Developer Nedap FZE Middle East
- I think even for start up businesses this seminar was excellentFounder Online Tour OperationsBrilliantDirector Naples VillasI didn’t know what to expect but enjoyed it thoroughly. I have always been at exhibitions operating the way ‘we have always done it!’ Now I feel confident enough to try and change the way we workManager British International Freight Association