Expo Stars Interactive Ltd, a leading global trade show performance agency, is expanding its team and looking to recruit an ambitious Account Manager, based at their office in Central Manchester.
You will be working with our team to support client projects at international trade show exhibition and live marketing events by assisting with business development, marketing, social selling, incoming sales enquiries, recruitment, account management and booking processes.
Responsibilities of the Account Manager:
- Managing incoming sales enquiries and promoting our service to prospects
- Developing new business and proactively engaging with prospects on social media
- Taking briefs from clients and ensuring smooth management and delivery of their projects
- Pre-event preparation and communication with clients and promotion talent
- Invoicing and managing staff & supplier payments
- Supporting the talent recruitment by conducting talent interviews and reviewing applications
- Upselling services to existing clients and further developing their accounts to improve client retention rates
- Assisting with company strategy, planning and business development.
Requirements of the Account Manager:
- A keen interest in Business, Marketing or Event Management
- Self- confidence and a proactive, “Can Do” attitude
- Attention to Detail
- Professionalism and good business acumen
- Great communication skills – both written and oral
- Excellent customer service skills
- Resourceful to find quick solutions and meet deadlines
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, able to pre-empt risks and plan for contingencies.
- Additional Languages will also be an advantage although not a necessity.
Successful candidates will also have excellent computer and social media knowledge and usage skills. They will be able to demonstrate professionalism, initiative, intelligence, as well as sustaining self and professional growth.
Benefits of becoming the Account Manager:
- Ongoing Career Development
- Comprehensive 1 to 1 training and mentoring provided
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Office closed over Christmas holidays
- Pension Plan
Salary: Subject to experience and qualifications.
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for the Account Manager, then please apply here by submitting your CV and motivation letter