Business Development Manager required
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to make a real difference in the trade show exhibition industry.
You will be responsible for connecting Expo Stars Interactive to key decision makers within the trade show exhibition and live marketing industry and promote the benefits of our services that enable companies to generate more business from their trade show presence and help us achieve our business growth plan.
Expo Stars Interactive, based in Central Manchester, is a fast growing, global trade show performance agency specializing in consultancy, training and the provision of premium promotion staff. Expo Stars is transforming the way businesses exhibit at trade show exhibitions, conferences and conventions. Founded 11 years ago, we have now managed over 3000 projects worldwide.
This is a multi-faceted role that requires you to assist in the further growth of the business through developing sales, reseller channels, key partnerships and managing the marketing strategy. The responsibilities include:
- Reporting to the MD, and working alongside the Operations and Account Management team
- Identifying and developing new business, reseller channels and partnership opportunities
- Managing and developing online and live seminars to generate new business enquiries
- Meeting and exceeding company growth targets
- Provide clear and concise reporting on successes and challenges.
- You are able to work in a fast-paced targeted environment and adapt quickly
- You understand all aspects of marketing and growing a business
- You are goal orientated and can demonstrate proven success within previous roles
- You have experience in multi-faceted role that includes marketing, sales and international business development.
- You understand long term relationship-based selling and can adapt to different sales and marketing strategies
- You can communicate well and can work independently and as part of a small team;
- You can take the initiative and always strive to improve and achieve more.
- You have a relevant degree in Business Management, Marketing or related subjects.
Why work for Expo Stars?
We provide a fast paced, challenging environment where team players thrive. With our foundations laid firmly in the market sector, we are determined to grow even further – and we need your help to get us there! If you want to be part of our amazing journey apply below.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Subject to experience and qualifications.
Location: Central Manchester, UK
To apply: Send your CV and motivation letter stating why you are the right person for the job here: