Account Manager Required – Central Manchester.
We are expanding our internal team and looking to recruit an ambitious Account Manager, based at our office in the Northern Quarter in Central Manchester.
You will be working with our team to support our live marketing projects at international trade show exhibitions by assisting with incoming sales enquiries, recruitment, account management and booking processes.
You will be involved in complete project and account management process from initial sale to delivery, responsibilities include:
- Managing incoming sales enquiries and promoting our service to prospective clients
- new business development
- Taking briefs from clients and ensuring smooth management and delivery of their projects
- Pre-event preparation and communication with clients and staff
- Invoicing and managing staff & supplier payments
- Supporting the HR department with recruitment by conducting staff interviews and reviewing applications
- Upselling services to existing clients and further developing their accounts to improve client retention rates
- Assisting with company strategy, planning and business development.
This is a multi-task role, for people who can demonstrate initiative, and work independently. The ideal candidate should be pro-active in looking for new challenges to advance their profile and future career.
We are looking for a team player that can demonstrate the following personal qualities:
- A keen interest in Business, Marketing or Event Management
- A minimum of 1-year experience in business, ideally from an agency, events or marketing background
- Self- confidence and a proactive, “Can Do” attitude
- Attention to Detail
- Professionalism and good business acumen
- Great communication skills – both written and oral
- Excellent customer service skills
- Resourceful to find quick solutions and meet deadlines
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, able to pre-empt risks and plan for contingencies.
Successful candidates will also have excellent computer and social media knowledge and usage skills. They will be able to demonstrate professionalism, initiative, intelligence, as well as sustaining self and professional growth.
Additional Languages will also be an advantage although not a necessity.
Salary: Dependent on experience – c£19,000 – £23,000 plus performance-based bonuses
Please send your CV and motivation letter to: info (at) expostars.com –
Deadline for applications – 18th December 2017.