- How are you going to attract attendees to your stand and qualify them into valuable sales prospects at your next event?
- How will you differentiate your exhibit booth from your competitors?
- How will you measure your exhibiting results and know if you have achieved your ROI?
In our experience managing over 3000 projects worldwide, we’ve learned the biggest reason exhibitors fail to achieve a return on their investment. Poor, or even worse, no exhibition strategy.
Ensuring you have a well thought out engagement strategy for your exhibition or live marketing event, that is in line with your overarching business growth strategy, is vital.
We’ve been working in sales and marketing for decades, working on major exhibitions including CES, Mobile World Congress, Drupa, FESPA, IBC, NAB, Gulfood, Arab Health, Pharmapack, Big 5, ICE Totally Gaming and many more.
With this experience we’ve developed a consultancy service to help you identify and engage your target audience, compel your prospects to want to do business with you after the event, and measure your exhibiting results.
Business focused exhibition strategy:
- Strategy Review: We review your exhibiting/live marketing objectives, messaging and target audience to ensure your strategy is developed with return on investment at its core.
- Activity Plan: We create your attendee engagement strategy, helping you quantify how many people you need to engage and qualify to deliver your sales targets and help you create a compelling follow-up plan.
- Measurement: We give you a report that summarises booth activity, prospect contact details and ranks their interest in your products and services. We’ll advise on software and processes to streamline prospect conversion and create efficiencies.
- Differentiate your brand from your competitors
- Clarify and quantify your exhibiting and live marketing objectives
- Calculate how many attendees you need to engage with to deliver your objectives
- Select the right people to perform the 4 key tasks on your stand
- Make sure you have the right people to lead and manage the exhibition process
- Upskill & inspire your team to understand & deliver high performance exhibiting
- Create a compelling reason for qualified prospects to want to see you again
- Gather real time market intelligence from your industry peers and competitors
- Measure and justify your anticipated return on investment and return on objectives
To take advantage of a free 30 minute consultation to elevate your exhibiting success
Get your free exhibition performance scorecard and discover what you need to improve to achieve exhibiting success!