Why you need exhibitor training
- Up to 70% of Companies do not have a pro-active face to face engagement strategy.
- Up to 94% of Companies do not know - or did not measure - what results they got from their last event.
- 85% of exhibiting success is down to how your stand staff performs on the show floor.
Our personalised, Exhibitor Education Programmes are designed to help you avoid common exhibiting mistakes. Delivered through bespoke company team training workshops or public masterclasses we help you or your exhibitors ensure develop results focussed exhibition strategies.
Successful exhibiting is rooted in face to face communication. Learn how to upskill your stand staff to be able to engage visitors, generate qualified sales leads effectively and enjoy the whole exhibiting experience.
Book an intensive Exhibition Engagement training session
- Understand why your company is exhibiting and what role they need to play
- Effectively set personal objectives and create activity plans
- Understand the 4 key tasks required at the booth and know where they fit in
- Stop having "interesting conversations" and instead have meaningful meetings with real prospects
- Engage and qualify attendees into sales prospects within 2 minutes of meeting them
- Identify the attendee’s buying authority and potential buying reasons
- Effectively dismiss attendees that are not going to become prospects
- Understand the importance of using positive body language to engage attendees
- Understand an attendee's mindset when they are visiting exhibitions and why they buy
- Create a compelling reason to motivate prospects to continue the conversation after the event
- Build a valuable new business pipeline
Attend our High Performance Exhibiting Masterclass
We share a proven process to maximise your return on investment when exhibiting at tradeshows, conferences and congresses. Learn about the three key elements for successful exhibiting: a clear strategy, delivering a cohesive and memorable stand experience and placing the right staff in the right roles at your booth. We’ll show you how to:
- Clarify and quantify your live marketing objectives
- Build the bridge from your trade show booth to your business plan
- Maximise and measure your anticipated return on investment and return on objectives
- Differentiate and enhance your brand
- Calculate how many visitors you need to engage, to deliver your objectives
- Select the right team for your event.
- Upskill & inspire your team to understand & deliver high-performance face to face engagement
- Gather real-time market intelligence from your industry peers and competitors
- Create a compelling reason for qualified prospects to see you again after the event
- Extend your impact beyond the show for years to come
Our Exhibition Educator Programmes are designed for
- Companies looking to improve their exhibiting performance
- Exhibition Organisers or Third Parties who want to help their customers improve attendee engagement
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR EXHIBITOR EDUCATION PROGRAMMES
Get your free exhibition performance scorecard and discover what you need to improve to achieve exhibiting success!