- Does your internal booth team have the necessary skills to attract engage and qualify visitors into qualified prospects?
- How do you select your internal team to work at your next exhibition?
- Does your stand team know why are exhibiting and what activity they need to do?
85% of exhibiting success is down to how your stand staff performs on the show floor. A focused, motivated and skilled team is the key ingredient to effective attendee engagement.
Our personalised, Exhibiting Success Team Training programme will help your organisation avoid the common exhibiting mistakes and upskill your stand staff to be able to engage visitors, generate qualified sales leads effectively and enjoy the whole exhibiting experience.
By undertaking our intensive half day team training, your team will be able to:
- Understand why your company is exhibiting and what role they need to play
- Effectively set personal objectives and activity plan
- Understand the 4 key tasks required at the booth and know where they fit in
- Stop having "interesting conversations" and instead have meaningful meetings with real prospects
- Engage and qualify attendees into sales prospects within 2 minutes of meeting them
- Identify the attendee’s buying authority and potential buying reasons
- Effectively dismiss attendees that are not going to become prospects
- Understand the importance of using positive body language to engage attendees
- Understand an attendee's mindset when they are visiting exhibitions and why they buy
- Create a compelling reason to motivate prospects to continue the conversation after the event
- Build a valuable new business pipeline