We are hiring a Full Time Event Assistant to be part of a growing company and a fast paced environment in the events industry.
About the Role:
You will be working with the Operations and HR team to support international trade shows by managing bookings and accounts for trade shows and live events worldwide.
You will be responsible for the whole project management process – pre-event communication with clients and staff, pre-event preparation, overseeing ongoing events and post event communication with clients, staff and suppliers. This is a multi-task role, for people who can demonstrate initiative, and work independently. The ideal candidate should be pro-active in looking for new challenges to advance their career in the industry.
We are looking for a team player that can demonstrate the following personal qualities:
- A Degree Level Education (Marketing/Event Management/Business related/Social Sciences)
- Self- confidence
- A proactive, “Can Do” attitude
- A good understanding of business ethics and principles
- Great communication skills, flexible and able to take over different tasks on different areas of the business if needs be
- Excellent customer service skills, able to find solutions and meet deadlines
- Planning and organisational skills, able to pre-empt risks and plan for contingencies.
Successful candidates will also have excellent computer and social media knowledge and usage skills. They will be able to demonstrate professionalism, integrity, intelligence, as well as self and professional awareness.
Multilingual skills will also be an advantage although not an absolute necessity.
About the company:
Expo Stars Interactive is a trade show marketing agency helping exhibitors to increase results by providing staffing and exhibition training solutions worldwide.
The role will be office based, successful candidates will have to prove they meet our criteria of personality, motivation and skills through an innovative selection process.
Suitable candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with an answer to the following questions:
- Please list 3 skills that you already possess and will help you in your new role as an Event Assistant at Expo Stars. (up to 200 words)
- Please list some 3-5 personality features that you consider important for this role (up to 200 words)
- Please let us know why you think this role suits your experience and skills (up to 300 words).
Deadline: 15th May.