To what extent was your last tradeshow or conference event a complete waste of time and money?
65% of all companies do not have a face2face engagement strategy for their live marketing events and up to 94% of exhibiting companies don’t even know what they achieved after the event!
Would you like more sales leads from your live face-to-face marketing events?
- Does your team struggle to engage more visitors to your exhibition stand?
- Or even worse, you’re bringing in the visitors but your sales team isn’t saying the right things to qualify them as potential clients?
Expo Stars in association with World Trade Club are proud to launch the first in a series of Seminars focusing on effective Face-to-Face Engagement at Tradeshows Conferences and Exhibitions.
On Sunday 6th September 2015 at the World Trade Club, World Trade Center Dubai, industry experts John Blaskey and Carol Talbot will be delivering keynote presentations that will help your business to succeed with in any live face-to- face engagement .
At the Face2Face: The Art of Engagement for Tradeshows, Conferences and Exhibitionsseminar, you will discover:
1. How to generate more business through effective face-to-face engagement with your audience.
2. How to ask the right questions to determine if people are wasting your time or if they are bona fide prospects
3. How to grab people’s attention within 7 seconds of meeting them.
4. Why your people are the most important investment for live face-to-face marketing events.
5. The key to influencing people and a simple communication model that will get your message across effectively.
6. How to say the right thing at the right time to the right person.
7. How to get an increase of over 200% on your sales leads from live events.
8. The 5 reasons why customers will want to do business with you and how to get them to tell you what they want from their next supplier.
3.30pm – Registration
4.00pm – Intro and Welcome– Lee Ali MD Expo Stars
4.10pm – John Blaskey – Face-to-Face Engagement –Why it Matters!
4.40pm – Coffee Break / Networking
5.00pm – Carol Talbot – Say it Right
5.30pm – Questions / Panel Discussion.
6.00pm – Close
Who Should Attend:
Marketing Directors, Sales Directors, Event Directors/Managers, CEO’s / Managing Directors / Senior Management.
About our Speakers
John is the Founder and Managing Director of The Exhibiting Agency He is a tradeshow specialist with experience in providing sustainable live marketing strategies that help exhibitors to measure every aspect of their performance at trade shows. John delivers in-house masterclasses, keynotes and consulting sessions to trade show associations, government departments, corporate multinationals and international exhibitors worldwide. To find out more about John, please click here.
Carol is the Founder and Director of Matrix Training Solutions. She is an author, trainer and motivational speaker. She has delivered motivational speeches and training seminars to large audiences across 5 continents including world class companies such as GE, Wrigley, Price Waterhouse Coopers and organisations such as the Entrepreneurs Association and Young Presidents Organizations. Carol is also a certified MASTER of NLP who seeks to empower people and work with them to create and enhance their energy within and “fire them” up to take action. To find out more about Carol, please click here
Lee is the Managing Director and Founder of Expo Stars. He is a Sales & Marketing specialist with over 20 years’ experience in the field. Having a deep interest in Business Psychology, Lee has worked extensively in the Communications sector including Telecoms, Mobile, Broadcasting, Online and Live Marketing. Lee is a Fellow of the Institute of Sales and Marketing (InstSMM) and is committed to educate exhibitors on the importance of face-to-face marketing and successful exhibiting process for better trade shows. To find out more about Lee, please click here.
LIMTED AVAILABILITY. 100 SEATS ONLY. Please register now at this LINK