We are expanding our award winning team and we are looking to recruit an ambitious Account Manager, based at our office in the Northern Quarter in Central Manchester.
You will be working with our amazing and dedicated account management team looking after our client projects at international trade show exhibitions and live marketing events by assisting with incoming sales enquiries, recruitment, account management and booking processes.
Responsibilities of the Account Manager:
- Managing incoming sales enquiries and promoting our service to prospects
- Taking briefs from clients and ensuring smooth management and delivery of the projects
- Pre-event preparation and communication with clients and staff
- Invoicing and managing staff & supplier payments
- Supporting the HR department with recruitment by conducting staff interviews and reviewing applications
- Upselling services to existing clients and further developing accounts to improve client retention
- Assisting with company strategy, planning and business development.
Requirements of the Account Manager:
- A keen interest in Business, Marketing or Event Management
- A minimum of 1-year experience in business, ideally from an agency, events or marketing background
- Self- confidence and a proactive, “Can Do” attitude
- Attention to Detail
- Professionalism and good business acumen
- Great communication skills – both written and oral
- Excellent customer service skills
- Resourceful to find quick solutions and meet deadlines
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, able to pre-empt risks and plan for contingencies.
- Additional Languages will also be an advantage although not a necessity.
Successful candidates will also have excellent computer and social media knowledge and usage skills. They will be able to demonstrate professionalism, initiative, intelligence, as well as sustaining self and professional growth.
Benefits of becoming the Account Manager:
- Ongoing Career Development
- Comprehensive 1 to 1 training and mentoring provided
- 20 days holiday (increased annually) + bank holidays
- Office closed over Christmas period
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for the Account Manager, then please apply now by sending your CV and a covering letter by clicking here