Talent Recruitment Manager
Expo Stars Interactive is a global and market leading face-to-face engagement agency for trade show exhibitions that provides premium promotional staff to exhibitions, trade shows and corporate live events around the world. The agency is looking to add a Talent Recruitment Manager to its central Manchester office. The successful candidate will be the main lead for recruitment and talent acquisition strategy within the company and will be in charge of all castings, headhunting and scouting worldwide. The role includes supporting the Head of Operations and the Managing Director in the execution and delivery of international projects and to manage the international talent acquisition strategy.
- Finding innovative ways to attract new candidates
- Screening candidates
- Registering successful candidates onto the system
- Monitoring the recruitment in each country
- Dealing with staff queries
- Improving the Talent recruitment and acquisition process
- Designing the delivery of staff training
- Interviewing candidates
- Bachelor level education
- 1 year’s minimum experience in a related role [eg. Recruiter, talent scout, HR Manager]
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A positive, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Proactive, self-starter
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Able to multi-task and prioritise workload effectively
- Ability to focus on the small details
- Planning and organisation related, project management skills
- Excellent computer skills and strong knowledge of social media
- Experience working in an Agency in a recruitment or HR head-hunter role
- Ability to contribute to the company’s HR strategy in the long term.
- Looking for career progression and growth within the company.
- Additional European language skills an asset.
The role allows for future training and development, with flexibility in whichever areas you wish to progress in.
Salary dependent on experience and qualifications.
To apply, please send your CV and a motivation letter to info (at) expostars.com