Living the Brand at INFOSEC 2013 means increasing your reputation and transforming the way you communicate with prospects through face-to-face engagement at live marketing events including tradeshows, exhibitions and expos.
The information security market requires branding the company, and not just the product. Delivering a memorable brand experience is particularly important in this B2B market, where customers buy companies first, products second.
Here are 5 tips to help you set your brand marketing objectives as an INFOSEC exhibitor at live marketing events:
- Make effective use of your booth presence by having trained and specialized staff at your booth, to engage and qualify visitors
- Create brand personality by relying on professional crowd gatherers, presenters and product demonstrators
- Work with partners: strategic branding at trade shows is also about working with high quality agencies, which can provide live marketing services in line with your trade show objectives.
- Determine visitors to remember your company by having a proactive and positive face-to-face approach
- Think your INFOSEC experience in line with increasing your company’s Return on Investment
How can Expostars help you to promote your brand at Infosec.
- Winning Lead Generation Strategies to engage people to your stand.
- Pro-active Promotional and Sales Staff to help you attract and qualify visitors
- Live Presenters to help you with live demonstrations.
- Multilingual staff to attract international clientele.
Expo Stars International is a global provider of face-to-face marketing services for exhibitions, trade shows and live marketing events.