Expo Stars Interactive is a leading international live face-to-face marketing agency that provides premium promotional staff to exhibitions, tradeshows and corporate live events around the world. The agency is looking to add a Talent Recruitment Manager to the team, who will be the main source of talent acquisition within the company, support the Head of Operations in the execution and delivery of international projects and to manage the international HR strategy within events industry.
- Finding innovative ways to attract candidates
- Posting advertisements
- Screening candidates
- Interviewing candidates
- Registering successful candidates onto the system
- Creating presentations of staff
- Monitoring the recruitment in each country
- Checking staff availability for events
- Dealing with staff queries
- Input into the HR process
- Designing the delivery of staff training
- Bachelors level of education
- 1 years minimum experience in a related role
- Good verbal and written communication
- A positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload effectively
- Detail conscious
- Planning and organisation orientated
- Excellent computer skills and strong knowledge of social media
- Masters level education
- Experience working in an Agency in a recruitment or HR role
You will be reporting to and working closely with the Head of Operations. The Talent Recruitment Manager will have the opportunity to implement their own ideas into the company. The role allows for future training and development, with flexibility in which areas they wish to progress.
The role will be office based, successful candidates will have to prove they meet our criteria in terms of personality, motivation and skills through a predetermined selection process.
All interested candidates should send their CV and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.